In 1847, when Mormon pioneers landed in the Salt Lake Valley, President Brigham Young was a landmark of the desert and broadcasted, Temple Square . Temple Square is encompassed by a 15-foot divider that was fabricated soon after the square was so assigned.
The square was added to the central station of the LDS Church. Different structures were based on the plot, including a sanctuary and Endowment House, the two of which were later torn down. The Salt Lake Tabernacle, home of The Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square, was worked in 1867 to follow the congregations' general meetings, with a seating limit of 8,000. Another congregation constructing, the Salt Lake Assembly Hall, was later worked with a seating limit of 2,000.
Please visit the business of one of our regular supporters.
50 N Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150, United States
Follow articles RSS
Follow comments' RSS flux